Monday, November 03, 2008

Waiting and waiting...

Seems like eternity till November 13th, when Fallout 3: PC Version will hit the shelves in sunny Singapore.

Seems like ages ago on the 28th of Oct that I had gone down to Funan to grab myself a copy of this much anticipated and highly rated game, only to be told the bad news that the pc version would be delayed till Nov 13. It felt like doctor was telling me that I was suffering from a terminal cancer or something. The news hit me like a sledgehammer or a Power Fist to the face(you'd know what I mean if you were a Fallout fan). Also sucks when you have a colleague telling you his gaming exploits EVERY SINGLE DAMN DAY just because he got the PS3 version of the game.

Anyway the game is rated M for Mature, which means u under-18 buggers can't play it. Grow up first! But I'm sure once you're old enough to play you'd come to understand that violence and gore are so part of the current trend of gaming genre.

Come to think of it, the delay may not be such a bad thing after all. At least the game will be released after my payday, which means EXTRA credits to purchase the game!!! And not feel so guilty!!! haha

Sigh. I guess after waiting 4 years for Fallout 3, one more week wouldn't hurt. But I know damn well its gonna feel like 1 more year to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home